The start of a new school year is an exciting time for every Illini, but it also means you’ll have a packed schedule and a to-do list 100 miles long. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to keep up with so, we’ve put together some important dates to get you through syllabus week at the University of Illinois University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. A full Fall 2017 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Academic Calendar can be found on the U of I Urbana-Champaign Office of the Registrar’s website: https://registrar.illinois.edu/fall-academic-calendar-17
- Open Registration begins for all except non-degree students: April 24, 2017
- Move in day at Latitude: August 20, 2017
- Classes Start for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: August 28, 2017
- The last day to drop POT A (1st 8 week) course for refund if reducing assessment range. Be careful if dropping classes though, make sure you still have enough hours to be a full time student: September 1, 2017
- The first day off, we know you need it: Sept 4, Labor day, yup the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is off that day.
Have a great semester!